Forged of heavy iron and bearing a crystal blade, Terrasunder is a massive sword intended for only the strongest of wielders. Weighing nearly thirty pounds while still maintaining a nearly flawless hilt-balance, this greatsword's impact is nearly indescribable. When swung by a bearer with the power to do so, very little can withstand its deadly edge.
- +10 keen greatsword of mighty cleaving.
- Bearer cannot be bull rushed or tripped while standing on solid earth or stone.
- While drawn, Terrasunder grants the bearer tremorsense out to 60'.
- Terrasunder grants the following spell-like powers to its wielder:
- move earth (at will)
- stone shape (at will)
- stone spikes (3 / day)
- earthquake (1 / day)
- wall of stone (1 / day)
- If swung overhead and then brought down to strike the earth (a full round action that does not provoke an attack of opportunity), Terrasunder can split the ground in a 60 foot long, 5 foot wide chasm issuing straight ahead of the wielder. Any creature in the path must make a Reflex save (DC 25) or suffer 10d6 of bludgeoning damage and be stunned for one round. On a successful save, only half damage is taken and no stun effect occurs.